Message to our clients: health & safety
To demonstrate our commitment to your well-being, our team have successfully completed their hygiene in the workplace and Barbicide COVID-19 certificates.
The health and wellbeing of our clients have always been our top priority. That’s why we are putting strict measures in place to protect you and our staff.
To help with social distancing, please phone us if you want to make an appointment – don’t visit us in person to do this.
It is important to cancel and reschedule your appointment if:
- You feel unwell.
- You live with anyone who is unwell.
- You have been in contact with anyone who has typical coronavirus symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- You have recently traveled to an area with high infection rates.
If you need to cancel no penalty or cancellation fee will apply.
EXTRA MEASURES WE ARE TAKING:
- Our team will greet you without close contact (no handshakes, hugs etc.).
- On arrival, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water or use
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Our team is following strict hygiene guidelines and we ask you to do the same – please place any used paper towels and tissues straight in the bin after use.
- Sanitize or wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- There will be no magazines or newspapers to share between clients.
- Team members will be sanitizing all stations, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Team members will be washing their hands thoroughly between clients and appointments.
- We ask you not to touch any of our retail products unless you are definitely purchasing the item.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) where possible instead of cash.
Thank you for supporting us during this time.